At KidWrite! it’s our mission to help your child become a confident writer and avid reader who loves words.
- Our philosophy is simple: Children learn best when they’re enjoying themselves.
- Our methods are proven: Since 2007, we’ve helped hundreds of kids improve their written work.
- Our curriculum spirals with your child’s grasp of key concepts: We present material at increasing levels of complexity as your child masters the skills at each level.
- We incorporate the Common Core Standards, 6-Traits, and our own components in our instruction.
- Our instructors are writers and educators who enjoy working with kids.
- Our goal is to create avid readers by making literature an integral part of our program from the start.
- Our belief in the value of a strong vocabulary is put into action by instilling a love of words in your children.
At KidWrite! we build upon what your child is learning at school.
- We believe that children who are confident and secure in their writing ability are children who will be successful as they move beyond elementary and middle school.
- We’re aware that studies have shown that children who are readers are stronger writers.
- We know the value of a robust vocabulary and work to instill a love of words in our students.
Click the menu items to check out our blog, take a look at our book pages, and learn more about our programs and tutoring.
Contact us at 301.762.0387 or via KidWrite@gmail.com if you’d like more info.
At KidWrite we inspire word-loving, confident-writing, avid-reading kids!