Every kid needs a little help from time to time
At KidWrite tutoring we only work in the language arts. We help your child build the skills that are necessary to:
- structure a solid response,
- write compelling reports,
- analyze and write a story,
- discover the emotional core of the books they read for school and for pleasure,
- build a vocabulary that will support their life goals,
- apply themes and archetypes for a full discussion of the text,
- master Common Core standards.
Submit this form for more info!
The methods and materials we use are designed to meet the needs of a variety of learning styles.
- The books we use are age appropriate and many are selected from the MCPS recommended list.
- Common Core Standards are incorporated in our instruction.
- The 6-Traits are incorporated in our instruction.
- KidWrite proprietary components are included in our instruction.
- The discussions we have and the methods we use are tailored to your child.
In addition to individual tutoring, we also offer small group tutoring, online tutoring, and D-I-Y tutoring packets.
Writing is a skill we use every day of our lives. During our tutoring sessions, we give your child the tools and confidence needed to do it well.